Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sub Plot, Twist

So in the midst of my crying jags and feeling fairly sorry for myself, I have also managed to discover a few things. One of the things that I realized way back in 2009 when I was first diagnosed was that unless you treat the cause, you’re never going to rid yourself of the symptom. For me (and I am sure to many others) this means the emotional / spiritual root cause. Both times previously I have not done the work for many reasons, mostly that I am a great procrastinator – talented at it even! J

I have the great priviledge of being in touch with a doctor in Germany who’s son happens to be one of my very old friends. She has assisted me in the past with supplementary treatments and advised on alternatives. Through her I have been put in touch with a Theta healing practitioner – theta definition is as follows:

Theta Healing: Theta Healing is a holistic healing technique using quantum physics to access healing energy vibrations. Reiki energy is used to access the energy vibration. The practitioner is merely the conduit for the healing energy. Each client is taught how to use this energy to self-heal. OR

"ThetaHealing is a technique that teaches how to put to use our natural intuition, relying upon unconditional love of Creator Of All That Is to do the actual "work". We believe by changing your brain wave cycle to include the "Theta" state, you can actually watch the Creator Of All That Is create instantaneous physical and emotional healing."

My first session is tonight and I will report back on how this goes and the way forward. The other practice I was recommended to do is Family Constellation therapy. Definition for this is:

“The purpose of Family Constellations is to uncover the hidden dynamics of your family or relationship in an experiential way, so that existing energy can be observed and changed where necessary and undue stress released or reduced in the system. This is a gentle and sensitive method of allowing family or relationship energy to reveal itself through representatives, so that a resolution can unfold. This involves allowing each member of the system to find their rightful place in the group which involves a healthy and respectful connection to each other, hence allowing the natural flow of love in the system.”

I will begin working with my old friend in Germany on this possibly over the weekend. Another book I was recommended to read is ‘The Emotion Code’ by Dr. Bradley Nelson. This is fascinating stuff which deals with the premise that all disease can be traced back to trapped emotion within the body and how to heal this. I have started reading and it makes perfect sense.
Lastly if you think I have gone completely bat-shit crazy, that’s ok. I have always been interested in the esoteric, spiritual side of life so for me this is more of a coming home than wandering off the beaten track. I believe that if I do all of this work a lot of things within me can and will be healed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment