Sunday, February 10, 2013

Letting Go


Happy Monday everyone! I was not going to go into work but the good news is I am feeling a LOT better and the side effect symptom seems to be on the mend. So here I am at my lovely place of work (no sarcasm intended). I receive a weekly Angel reading - for those of you who are not into the mung bean and sprout hippy brigade: look away now, for all the others: read on!

Letting Go 
You aren't receiving positive results because you're struggling too much to solve the problem. By letting go, you're opening yourself up to a miraculous resolution.
Drawn from: Healing with Fairies Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue
Problems are caused by human thinking and action. That's why problems aren't solved by additional human thinking and action. When we think hard or struggle to resolve a crisis, things can actually get worse!
You are being asked to stop the human struggle. Stop thinking about the problem, since a focus of negativity can manifest even more negativity. Say aloud or silently, "I am willing to surrender this situation to my Creator right now." By affirming this statement, heaven is able to intervene on your behalf. You will instantly feel relief, and will be gratified to see how easily and naturally the situation resolves itself.
AffirmationI am willing to surrender this situation to my Creator right now. When I let go, everything turns out perfectly 

No comments:

Post a Comment