Monday, March 4, 2013

Silence


It’s been a particularly difficult last few days, hence I’ve been rather quiet on the blogging front. I have been in pain as well as emotional distress. I think all the treatments I have been doing have highlighted issues that I need to deal with and this is causing the sadness. In addition to that my happy pills are not yet kicking in – think they’re inhibiting serotonin at the moment which could also account for my bleak state.

I have had wonderful support from friends and family. Thanks to all of you – you know who you are. I still can’t shake a feeling of loneliness though, that no matter how many people I talk to or are there for me, that ultimately I have to do this alone. That’s a scary thought. I’ve been having lots of scary thoughts lately which I guess is also part of the process.

I start with the chemo treatment on 12th March and will keep you all posted on how that goes. I am nervous as hell about it but this too shall pass I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment